Pension «« More about Geothermy »» History of GEOYES
What exactly is Geothermy ? The encyclopedia states: "geothermal energy is the energy stored under the earth´s crust in the form of heat". This heat is only bearable for humans within certain limits. We have produced guidelines for the optimal level of indoor comfort, as follows: air temperature between 19 and 22, noise level under 35-45 decibels, dust, smell and CO 2 concentration between 0.0% and 0.1%, and draught between 0.15 and 0.2 meters/second. We have harnessed the geothermal energy to produce these perfect conditions and have named our system "GEOKLIMA"
The advantages of Geothermy are clear:
It is obvious that geothermy is an energy source with enormous potential and clear advantages. More and more consumers are converting to this method of warming and cooling their homes, especially considering its efficiency, environmental cleanliness and economic attractiveness.
- No CO2 emmissions
- No other toxic emmissions
- No side effects on flora and fauna
- Constantly available regardless of time or season
- Low running costs, no fuel costs
- Usable warmth ranges from kilowatts to several megawatts
- Can be adjusted too cool at small extra cost
- Takes up little space above ground
- Production of warmth uses no oxygen or other substance
- Ideal for use in conjunction with other energy sources
- Extremely low costs per tonne reduced CO 2 (€ 74,- per tonne)
- No need for seasonal energy storage
- Opportunities for cheap underground storage of solar warmth
- Up to 1 MW daily electricity generation possible with orc-generator.
- 1-100 MW electricity generation possible with industrial generator
If you are interested in learning more about the use of geothermal energy, or considering ist suitability as part of your energy source (concept), we are available for questions and contacts.
«« back to previous site